Aspire coil build

Jfciv51

Help please. I've been attempting to rebuild the nautilus coils (following rip trippers video to the letter) and the coils are working, but not to the effect that rips are. Minimal flavor and pathetic vapor production, especially compared to the clouds that rip is putting out at the end of the video. Anyone who has successfully copied his build please PLEASE tell me what you did and what I'm doing wrong. Thanks all

Are you using the same gauge wire? What does your ohm meter read the coil to be? What are you using for wick? What's the PG/VG ratio of your juice? What mod are you using? All of these things (and maybe a few more), will make a difference in performance.

28 g kanthal, MVP 2 mod, suicide bunnies mothers milk for juice. Ohms read out at 1.6 each time. Organic cotton for wick. I'm thinking that the wick might be the issue. After the build I AM getting flavor and vapor, just a very small amount. The wick is positioned in the top slot like rip said, but do you think that my issue lies in not getting airflow/juice through the wick sufficiently?

28 g kanthal, MVP 2 mod, suicide bunnies mothers milk for juice. Ohms read out at 1.6 each time. Organic cotton for wick. I'm thinking that the wick might be the issue. After the build I AM getting flavor and vapor, just a very small amount. The wick is positioned in the top slot like rip said, but do you think that my issue lies in not getting airflow/juice through the wick sufficiently?