Addictions

nana

I think it's safe to assume everyone here was addicted to analogs. And now probably to ecigs. But is anyone else thinking they might be addicted to Vapor Talk? I've never joined a forum before, never had anything to do with them, and now seem to have to check in here all the time and see what's going on. I'm not the sort of person who jumps in and gives her opinion very much and yet I find myself doing just that in here. Does that mean I'm addicted to Vapor Talk? Cause I'm thinking the answer is yes.

I think Ive warned every noobie Ive welcomed to VT that its the only thing MORE addicting than analogs and Vaping. I have NEVER participated in forums before vaportalk, but Im on here more than anything else I do. I think mostly its because EVERYONE is friendly to one another, helpful, and sometimes we crack each other up like we;ve known each other for years. It helps that we're all on the same plane, trying to achieve the same goals. I wish there was a way to make the FDA and Surgeon General and all the powers that be see what goes on here, because its a NO BRAINER lives are changed for the better every day. JMHO

Yes this is a phenomenon that is spreading across the globe. We are working on creating some support groups to help deal with the constant refresh page addictions. :lol:

LOL ! You joke, but i think ive developed carpal tunnel sybdrome because of VT !

Hehe! Im glad you feel comfortable to express your thoughts and opinions here on VaporTalk! Chris and the staff here at VT want the members to feel right at home. We are all friends and feel like family! Thats one of the great things about this forum. I myself was never a forum junkie before VT, but i can say im happy to be part of the staff and a good friend to the members here on VT. :rofl:

I would just like to say this forum is truly an exception to the rule! Most forums have a few heavy posters with very elitist mentalities that seem to go out of their way to alienate and ridicule new members. Not so here at VaporTalk. I spend a lot of my time in various other forums through out the day, and trust me when I say the people here are some of the best!

This is actually the first and only forum I've joined and became active in. I was always too scared to post anything on any other forum. There's a lot of mean people out there and I was afraid that someone would bash on me for asking something dumb. Not true on this forum. I think the introduction area might have something to do with it. Everyone has to introduce themselves first and everyone that responds is very welcoming and helpful.

So I'd have to agree that Vapor Talk is definitely very addictive. I'm practically on here everyday. I'm on here more than facebook or twitter! And that says a lot. :lol:

yep I agree with what they said....... I have been on a few other forums and get the idea very quick that only certain members reply and others get either banned or ridiculed for the dumbest things. But not here.

On VT we can be as dumb as we want and often are with no repercussions. In fact we are often encouraged by watching what the big Kahuna post :innocent: Did I type that out loud?? :blush:

I love VT and looking forward to being able to view it better on my iphone.

I think the introduction area might have something to do with it. Everyone has to introduce themselves first and everyone that responds is very welcoming and helpful.

I think you nailed it on the head there Vegas. The intro area and 5 post rule almost gaurantees youll be greeted in a nice friendly way. OK, everybody, all together now ..... Kumbaya ....

Edited by keenan

Like I posted before, VT is just plain more friendly than that "other forum". Maybe because it's newer and most of us are relatively vaping noobs, but everybody here is just more helpful. I check it WAY TOO much myself but there is always some good information and we share a common interest is the best vaping experience. Honestly, I know I would not have been as successful at putting down the analogs if it hadn't been for VT.

Good job guys! And you store looks awesome!

I agree that this forum is more personel and very friendly, which probably has to do with the size.(Sometimes smaller is better...).Chris is a great host!! He sets the tone. I think if there were any assholes, they'd quickly be dealt with.

Chris is the Vapernator ! :showoff: I'm deputy dawg !