Another newbie (not for long)

OK, so I'll start with my name, Brian.

I *was* a smoker for the last 3 years. I grew up with my father smoking. He was a pack a day man most of my childhood. He quit when I was around 13ish (14 years ago). I swore I would never smoke (just like everyone else). Always resisted the peer pressure, even when I started partaking in the wacky tobaccy. It wasn't until I deployed with the Army that I started smoking out of boredom and other things.

I tried to quit last summer being a pack a day man myself, with a 600mah ego starter kit with some cheap kangertech tank (t2 sunfire?). I wasnt successful. From the get go I wasn't satisfied from the vape I got. I did slow to 2-3 cigs a day for about 3 weeks, until my ego battery died, back to a pack a day.

I ended up getting an MVP v2 and a protank II for my birthday in in feb, and didnt smoke but maybe a cig every other day for a few weeks until i LOST the thing. BACK to smoking. About 3 weeks ago, i got a VTR, and completely stop smoking. 2 days later, out of no where, appears my mvp hidden in between the seat of my car, DOH!

I STILL was not satisfied with my vape, although I hadnt given into my craving. I started reading forums and lots of youtube. I did a simple 1.8ohm rebuild of a protank2 coil and loved it.

I have entered "cloud chasing" (smh...lol) I love building things, and am into cars (built 95 cobra). So naturally, This intrigued me. A few days ago I got myself a Nemesis clone, and a Stillare rda clone, along with a bunch of stuff to build coils. Cotton, Kanthal, a torch, etc.. I know I'm fairly new to vaping, but not to the concept of electricity and ohms law. I'm aware of what happens with electricity and low ohm loads, so that should work for me in these endeavors. lol

So heres to a new, healthier hobby!

Sorry for the long intro....

Welcome to VT! Good to hear you were able to break free from analogs finaly. Also, it's great to see you have some background in ohms law/elect. Are you useing a dedicated ohm meter or the vtr/mvp device to check your builds?