VV or VW drop-in module?

Hey VT gurus. :)

First, I apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong section.

So I ditched my eGos for a mech mod. Nothing special... just a basic Empire clone. I am liking it a lot. So with that logic, I thought I might like APVs even better but don't want to invest too much too quickly. I want to see if I like it first.

Which is better, VV or VW modules?

I saw both @ FT, and before placing all my order in, I figure I ask around here first.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what that is, but you should make sure the mod you have will have enough room for it to fit properly before you go for it. That was my thought when I read the post. Some will allow for it, some will not. Hopefuly someone will chime in soon with better info for ya.

Edited by fishguy1123

kick 2 didn't fit right in mine. If I was smarter I would have cut a piece of dowel rod or anything similar to the length of the kick and tried it first. I should have done this with batteries I ordered too. Sometimes it seems like you have plenty of room for adjustment but it may be off just a half thread and really bother you.

Take the time to not be sorry like I was.

I would look at the Kick 2 though. It functioned very very well. Just didn't fit right.