New Vaper from So-Cal

Hi guys!

My name is Jasmine (Juicin Jazz!) and I just recently got into vaping, I'm so pumped now that I'm into it, saved me from the disgusting world of cigarettes, one that I've heard is pretty hard to get out of.

I'm a So-Cal college girl, enjoying my summer off (no school-Hallelujah!) and I hold a part time job, but it still gives me plenty of time to relax and see my friends and have my social time. I have a really outgoing personality, and hopefully once I've got some vape experience under my belt, I can bring some cool things to this forum.

Since I'm fairly new (I'm a vape baby, only a few months old) does anyone have any tips on what's the best liquid, tanks, coils, etc?

Anything you think a newbie should know, hit me up! I'm yearning to learn more and more; also, how many months have you been cigarette-free? I think that's definitely something that people should celebrate! Because my grandparents all died because of cigarettes or some lung problems, so I'm all-for congratulating people on being free of the cigarettes.

Can't wait to meet you new people!

Jazz

Welcome to the forum, and congrats for dumping the cigarettes (analogs as we refer to them here)!

For suggestions... it would be easier if we knew what you are using now, so we can go from there. There are plenty of ways to go up from the basics, and some just prefer the basics as their go-to equipment....

Ask and we'll be happy to supply some direction and suggestions!

Hey Jasmine. I'm in southern Louisiana. I've been analog free for a little over a month now! Congratulations on making the switch. I started out with the cig look-alikes and went to a eGo style setup. Today I got my first APV (advanced personal vaporizer). It's a Sigelei ZMAX5 and it rocks. It's got a lot of cool features including adjustable voltage and wattage as well as a meter to read the resistance of my coil (ohms). I've come a long way in the 5 weeks since putting down the smokes and a lot of the information I aquired came from the people in this forum. It is the place to be if you're looking for some nice people with good advice.

To echo what Earthling said it would be helpful to know where you are right now (i.e. what battery/tank system you are using). One thing I can give you a heads up about is this: while the people here will be able to point you in the right direction as far as equipment and reputable e-liquid vendors, vaping is VERY subjective. That is to say that the tank or juice that me or one of the others can reccommend might not be to your liking. You see it's not a matter of right or wrong, simply a matter of what you like best and what works for you. Ultimately all that matters is that you stay off the analogs.

Edited by jerryjoe