510CC Charger With An eRoll Battery?

I got an eRoll awhile back and I like it a lot. For me, it's perfect for when I'm working since I can hold the thing in my mouth and have both hands free for typing (like a real cigarette only no ashing :D), but the charging case can be a pain. To fit in the PCC, the eRoll has to be fully assembled; battery, atomizer, cone, and tank. The eRoll kit comes with 2 of everything, except a second cone.

Anyways, the 5100CC battery seems to be the same as an eRoll's, so I should be able to use that right? I'm curious how the battery stays in the charger though since there's no threading, possibly magnets maybe (how do magnets even work?)

http://www.joyetech.com/product/510CC.php

The only similarity between those two batts. is the way they connect to a charger.

The 510CC seems to be larger diameter,has a diff. cone connection and runs at lower

voltage.Plus it's a manual batt.

I can't remember the output of the eroll charger but I don't think they would match up

anyway due to the difference in size.

The 510CC looks like a decent kit but at 3.3 volts and only 150 or 280 mah

getting a good hit might be a problem since the batts. aren't big enough

to use LR coils to good effect. ymmv

As I remember because I owned an eroll for a short while the battery assembly fits perfectly in the case charger as a press fit spring loaded so if there is any difference in size it probably won't work.