Atty Break's In?

I received my VP2 about three weeks ago. I am using the stock 801 atty that comes with it. I have noticed a substantial improvement in vapor production recently. Does the atty actually have a break in period before it reaches peak performance and how long does it take?

I vape pretty heavy and it seems like half a day is the average for break-in for me. I would be curious as to what others think. 3 weeks seems like a long break in period. Usually, they start to weaken after 3-4 weeks.

Hey Vap, yes attys generally have a break in period. Some alot shorter than others. For example my 801 from Janty USA took about 2 days to break in, and my 801 from Arno only took like 10mins. Lol. All depends on the atty so keep working at it! :thumbsup:

I vape pretty heavy and it seems like half a day is the average for break-in for me. I would be curious as to what others think. 3 weeks seems like a long break in period. Usually, they start to weaken after 3-4 weeks.

Yeah, I hear ya. I don't consider myself a heavy vaper though... kind of odd since I was a pack a day smoker and I used chewing tobacco... I figured I was going to need 5000mg niquid but the 18mg does me just right...

For me it's usually about half a day or so before my atomizer really starts kicking in. Usually about 3 weeks is when things start to drop off. Then again these atomizers have a mind of their own.

Boy, I'll second that ! Multiple atty's in the same shipment, all act differently !