Lightening Vapes - Great Product & Service To Match It

When things go well it's easy to offer good service, but when there's an issue is when you get to see someone's true colors.

I'm happy to say that Lightening Vapes gets 5 stars in my book. I was skiddish from ordering from them because they're so cheap. But I decided to try it. I had a 30' roll of Kanthal and I was wrapping coils having to be extra careful since I had a limited supply (in my mind anyway 30' was limited.)

I started to order from Amazon but I found while browsing that Lightening Vapes had better prices than Temco, and they're a vape store with all kinds of other things I "needed."

I ordered 100' of 28 guage, 100' of 30 guage and 100' of 32 guage Kanthal A-1, a nice ohm meter, some ego-510 adapters, and it came with a poster. I got it shipped for $30. That's 300 feet of Kanthal and an ohm meter for only a little more than the cost of a few 30' "Vapowire" rolls.

And I like the wire better! But the best part is that I realized the post office returned my package to the sender due to an error on my part. I emailed Sean Monday, 30 minutes later there was an expedited package shipped out again and I had the tracking number. Sean sent it to my other residence at a new address and I tracked it the whole way. We ended up exchanging 4 emails, and every time he was replying instantly. And I got a free vaping poster that you're allowed 1 with every order if you so choose.

They have every kind of wire you can imagine, and it's cheap enough to experiment with new coils and wire that you might not normally purchase, like Ribbon Wire or something.

http://www.lightningvapes.com/

They have great prices on wire. I purchase from their eBay store. $10 and under for 100' of Kanthal in all awg sizes. 5/5 rating indeed.

been ordering wire from them for a few months now. i even asked for a sample of 24ga and sent me about a foot of it. I'm sure they know what i use 100' of 28 or 26ga wire for.

always speedy delivery, less than 5 business days. GREAT PLACE

I just placed another order and realized they have free shipping. They have a coupon code "LV15" that gives 15% discount off of everything. It was a lil confusing for me but you put it in right before the final "submit payment" button when using paypal.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines