Best non dripper tank?

Nautilus Aspire or Kayfun Lite for sure in my opinion. With your aspire, you should be able to use 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coils, either one will work well on the MVP 2.0.

The kayfun lite is a better tank and cheaper to operate in my opinion. It's different from the Aspire Nautilus though.

If you decide to get a protank 2 (personally I didn't like it nearly as much as the other two but I understand other people love it), I've been seeing them on sale for $8.99, I'll find a link later and post it. Make sure you don't get ripped off, I gave $25 for the protank 2 and $35 for the protank 3 to support my local B&M and not have to wait, but I regret spending so much above market price. The Nautilus wicks, burns, and vapes better in my opinion if you're talking stock coil to stock coil. If you will be rebuilding the protank coils yourself, you can build them to work much better than the stock ones, although I still prefer my Nautilus to my protank with aero base and super badass custom coils.

The Kayfun Lite is super durable if you'll be using it on the go or working outside, driving nails with it, etc. The Nautilus Aspire is more durable than I expected, like for throwing it in my vape box, in and out of the cupholder in the truck, in my pocket upside down when I lean back in a desk chair, etc. But if I were to drop them both on concrete and be lucky enough to not damage the 510/ego connection, the Aspire stock glass tank would most likely shatter.

Another advantage of the kayfun, it's easy to very quickly refill the tank without getting any (and I mean NONE) juice on your hands, mod, desk, etc. The Aspire Nautilus is tougher to open up and refill and reassemble and not have sticky fingers.

Edited by charliestheman

My favorite tank on any battery is the Anyvape Davide Mini (single coil). I have heard others say it is the closest thing to a dripping flavor producer on the market. I wouldn't know dripping never really appealed to me. I do know it is by far my favorite tank I have tried over the past year +.

I was not a fan of the iClear 30 tank that came with my MVP 2.0, but that's just my opinion...

I primarily use Kanger's ProTank2 and AeroTank on my MVP and have no complaints with their function or performance.

I can't comment on the others, because I don't own them, lol...