Need help figuring out what is my vaporizer!

Could you please let us know your vapeing experience so far? That looks like a mech mod, and I not to be used unless you have a solid background in ohms law, battery knowledge and the proper equipment to go along with it. Don't meen to sound rude, we just promote safety here above all else. Please share anything you can. Thanks

Could you please let us know your vapeing experience so far? That looks like a mech mod, and I not to be used unless you have a solid background in ohms law, battery knowledge and the proper equipment to go along with it. Don't meen to sound rude, we just promote safety here above all else. Please share anything you can. Thanks

Could you please explain why this would be a safety hazard? Sorry i'm new and a noob. Thanks!

Your a noob with a mech, that's the dangerous part, if you don't know what your doing and wrap a coil too low, or use the wrong battery, you could blow your face off!

First off you dont have to scare him. Secondly 1 in 1 million people get injured from ecigs exploding each year and very i mean very few people actualy die. Thirdly i have personaly tried to blow up several mech mods and it is not an easy thing to do sir. you literaly have to have the correct combination of things to happen and this is why the death rate is so small. Most of the time a mech mod that explodes is one that can be charged and used at the same time. This is the reason that you do not see this type of mech mod anymore. Now just because he is a noob with a mech mod does not mean that he can not look up how to use one. Its quite simple and you can learn preaty fast from several videos.