Itaste vv v3 issues?

I just bought a itaste vv v3 yesterday, very new to vaping, but it seems to be having issues. Apparently, according to the instruction manual, the power button led's are supposed to go from green, to yellow, to red, then flashing red as it's dying. Mine, goes from green, to no light at all, red, then flashing red, very quickly once it goes off steady green. Also, when turning it on, it's supposed to flash all the previously stated colors rapidly, but only flashes red, and green. Could I have gotten a faulty unit? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Edited by cschmall

I'm gonna go with bad battery, cause I'm charging my phone with the same charger at the moment, haha, I'll probably end up running down to the shop I bought it from before work tomorrow afternoon.

Sounds like the yellow light is no good. It doesn't take long to go from yellow to red normaly. As far as chargeing it could go to green after only a short time, but won't be fully charged for a cpl hours at least. Get it swapped out, no reason to have to deal with it like that brand new.

What is the mA output of the charger?

Does it match the recommended mA of your battery?

Edit: ok just looked it up and you should be ok.

Edited by Bebop12