Aerotank mega

Just ordered the aerotank mega needed a lil more capacity, next is a better mod thinking about the svd what would be the best batteries for this? I would want the longest lasting, I see that it will take three different kinds direct me to the best longest lasting stacked or single batteries

I was looking at the Mega too... I really like the SS tank option in the package... but not crazy about the price yet, lol.

I'll follow this post, as I'm interested in a replaceable battery MOD (looking hard at the VTR) in the future, and the multitude of batteries out there is mind-numbing!

I have a NiteCore charger and a couple of NiteCore 2600mAh batteries (protected, button-tops) I use for my LED flashlight, and I'm sure they would work in a VTR (although I'd not re-use my flashlight batteries in a MOD, I'd buy new ones and keep them separated), but if there is something better out there for vaping... I'm all ears to the experts!

Vapor Beast had them on sale for like 14.99 or 19.99 last week but I think it was the hot deal of the week, if you're getting one I would email them and ask if you can still get it. They had a number like xx/100 that they alotted to sell at that price so if it wasn't met they might would match it for you.

So far this tank is a beast never a dry hit you do have to vape it above 4v, I chain vape and it's 3.8 ml capacity lasted me almost 3 days. I first installed the stainless in place of the Pyrex after I vaped that tank i went to the Pyrex I like to see how much juice is in my tank. The only negative thing that I can think of is the air flow adjustment doesn't lock I have put it in my pocket pulled it out and it be moved, over all 9 out of a 10