Introducing Myself.....

MissNina

:wave:Well, I've read everything on this page and am hoping I've posted this properly.:jump: I'd like to introduce myself and thank everyone for all the wonderful information I've found on this site! I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time here in the future!!! I'm prepared to purchase my e-cig tonight and so far it looks like the 510 is the way to go for me. I smoke a pack a day for the past 7 years. I just can't make a decison with fear that I'm missing something better. I always have trouble making up my mind darnit!! (( typical female hahaha)):unsure:

Welcome to the forums.

And you are 100% correct, you will spend a lot of quality time here on VT.

As for the 510, a great choice for the Noobie. That was the 2nd one I bought when I started vaping after I found the first one I got was crappy :thumbsdown:

Cya,

Welcome. You will find tons of support around here.

The 510 is definately a great place to start. Just make sure you order at least one extra battery and atomizer (more if budget allows). It never hurts to have back ups--Just in case. and liquid.

Once you get settled with vaping, then start looking into some of the fancier models.

my 510 has kept me smoke free for almost 6 months--30/day for 30ish years.

go for the 510 !!!!!

Hey MissNina, WELCOME to the VT..... This is my second addiction !!

My $0.02 is that the 510 is probably the best starter (Be sure to get the PCC for battery charge convenience). I started with the blu (Yuck!) then the dse901... better, but..... I have gone to a battery mod (With 510 atty's) which is what I have found most veterans end up with.... They really are great (Not trying to make your decision more difficult).

Get the 510, get your feet wet and research the mods for the future !

Believe me once you vape, say by by to the cigs... You'll love it !

Be sure to check the Noobie section FAQ forum there are some great videos that will help you get started !

Welcome to the fam !!!!!!

(Be sure to get the PCC for battery charge convenience).

I'll second vapemudgeon's recommendation.

The PCC made for the 510 is a great compliment accessory... nothing worse then running out of batteries when out on the town... also a few bottles of juice is a must. I recommend grape soda sold here on vaportalk... AMAZING.

welcome! i am new also, kind of haha, i asked about a million questions on this forum before i got my hands on real e-cigs, while they were in the mail

got them finally 2 days ago (16th nov)

great forum