My Maraxus clone stopped firing

List of check points:

Have you checked the battery?

Have you checked to make sure you still have contact with the Atty and MOD?

Have you checked to make sure the Battery has contact?

Have you checked the contacts of your atty pin screws to make sure they are tight?

Have you rechecked your OHMs to see if you have a direct short?

These mods are very simple when it comes to powering up any one of these could be the issue.

Do you have a Multimeter? If so, narrow it down to your Mod or Atty. Check you MODs voltage. See if pressing the button is sending volts to the 510 connection. If you are getting voltage then it must be it is not be connecting to your atty. Check your atty on a different setup see if that works.

What are you using for a atty... Tank, Carto, Dripper, Rebuildable Tank.. what brand?

Set your meter to Volts DC and check your battery out of the MOD. Check it to your Volts with the battery in the MOD and see what the difference is. If your battery out of the MOD is below 3.2 Charge it then test again. If it is not at least 4.1 after charge your battery may be faulty.

Symbol Chart

SP32-20120909-220136.jpg

Thank you so much for that chart and all of your help, I just bought these Sony VTC 5's , that one was at 2.4 Volts the new one I just put in is at 4.1.

Now it is firing up !!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so does that mean they sent me a bad battery of the 2, or did I do something wrong to ruin the battery ?

If you let a battery get below a certain point it will damage it's ability to charge. I think the absolute low is 3.1volts. Lower than that and damage will occur. It could be that you drained it beyond it's capacity to recharge. I check mine when I start loosing vapor, if it is at or below 3.5v I will charge it and I don't let it get below 3.3v.

I should add that some people use a "Kick" to protect the battery. That might be something you will want to help you not over drain the battery. The "Kick2" from EVOLV will allow you to go to .5 ohms

Wow , I never read anything about that with the studying I did before trying out a mod like this.

I thought with these Sony's I was set. I will definitely look into those batteries !!!

You have been a blessing !! thank you so very much for all of your help and patience with me !!

Kevin