Help? Charging issues

Ok, I have a Ego-c Twist 1100, I also have 120mAh and 420 mAh chargers.

My ego charges with solid red light on the 120mA, but with the 420mA it blinks red/green constantly, as well as the button LED constantly flashing like the charging process is restarting constantly.

My girlfriends vape pen charges with solid red light on both chargers, until full.

I also used her dad's 420mA charger on my Ego-c and it stayed red till full an turned green.

Could it just be my charger? Or what, the different reactions between pens/chargers is confusing.

I have a "generic" 420mAh charger that came with my original kit, and it behaves the same way as yours... solid red, then blinking red/green, then blinking amber/green, then finally moving to solid green once the charge is completed. I thought this was "normal" operation... UNTIL I bought my second kit...

The generic charger only behaves this way ONLY when charging my 950mAh batteries.

When I charge my 950mAh batteries on the charger that came with my larger batteries (also a 420mAh charger, but not generic), they do the exact same blinking-routine, most of the time...but not every time.

The 1100mAh batteries charge like they should on EITHER charger... solid red > solid green (when charge completes).

My only explanation/guess is that the 950mAh batteries are clones and not genuine JoyeTech/Vision batteries?

The 950's work, and don't get warm or hot while charging (although they take forever to charge), but I never charge them "unattended" because I don't want any surprises... I also plan on building a shielded-charging-station for them, just in case any of them have explosive discharge or decide to leak in the future.

What I can say about the 950's, even if they are clones, is that they seem to last as long as they should during use, but charge one up and put it in the rack for a few days and it's charge is constantly dwindling away... completely dead in a week or so. The genuine 1100mAh batteries can sit for a week on the shelf, with negligible loss of charge.