Some suggestions for a beginner?

BlandAnn

Hi everybody,
I'm new here. I've just switched from smoking to vaping, 18 days ago. My husband purchased me the EVOD starter kit, so I've got these swanky looking hot pink vaporizers, but I'm finding that I'd like something a bit more powerful. What would you recommend for a newbie that is on the lower end of the price range? I want something I'm going to enjoy, but I'm also hella poor.

Thanks!

Maybe a variable voltage pen style battery such as an ego twist or vision spinner in combination with a bottom coil tank such as a kanger protank or aspire nautilus.

Checking all of these out now, thank you!

You can put different heads on the bottom battery parts? I have the EVOD kit that matches your second link.

I've got oodles more to learn, that's for certain.

I second the opinion on the iTaste VV (VV3 is the current version) It's about the same size as the ego style devices like the evod that you have, and is variable variable/variable wattage at the touch of a button and VERY user friendly. When you want to get the next step up after that for something with a huge battery, lots of power, and ease of use, you could easily move up the the MVP 2.0, both kits run about $35-$45 on sale.

http://101vape.com/mods/183-innokin-itaste-vv-v3-express-kit.html

https://www.completevape.com/innokin-itaste-mvp-20-shine-purple-with-snowflakes

https://www.completevape.com/innokin-itaste-mvp-20-shine-hot-pink-with-skull-design

Those aren't terribly expensive at all, and just what I'm looking for.

I'm also a fan of the lady designs, lol.

For the second one there, the iTaste MVP 2, is everything you need included or would I need to purchase additional pieces?

Edited by BlandAnn

You can work with the tanks that are provided but I would recommend investing in a different tank... The EVOD II is out Iv heard good things or a kanger T3D. The kit comes with a IClear 16 which I'm not a big fan of

My MVP came with the iClear 30 (larger 2.5ml tank), and I, too, was not a fan of it... Fortunately, I also had other tanks to use with it.

I find my larger tanks like the Kanger ProTank 2 or AeroTank work VERY well with the MVP... BUT, even my mini ProTanks (like your EVODs, with eGo connections) work just fine too! IMO, the smaller tanks just make the box-battery look like an old-fashioned walkie-talkie with a short antenna, lol, so I prefer the larger tanks on that form-factor!