I'm looking for replacement tanks.

A little background first. I've been vaping with pen style ecig for over a year now. I just bought my first tank style ecig last week. So, I am really new at this.

Can I get some suggestions on where i can buy some replacement tanks. Below are the specs from the website that has replacement tanks for the starter kit I bought.

The main thing I'm looking for is a tank I can disassemble and clean between flavors.

Specs:

clearomizer.jpg

Ce series are top-coil, much like the iClear 10/16/30 tanks (510 threaded), and are plastic. If you like that style, eBay and dozens of online retailers will have your best prices for replacement coils and drip-tips. BTW, Ce5's are the same as Ce4's, but with replaceable coil/wick units. Personally, I like the bottom-coil tanks (cooler vapor and you don't have to tip them often to keep wicks loaded), but it is your choice on what works best for you...

Just a personal opinion, here... the Kanger Mini ProTank 2 (single coil) or Mini ProTank 3 (dual coil) both work well with pen-style (eGo) batteries, as they are roughly the same diameter as the battery... I use both the PT2 (using 2.0 ohm coil) the PT3 (using 1.5 ohm coils) on my 1100mAh pen-style, and both work well. I find that the dual-coils, obviously, burn more battery power and a bit more e-juice than the single-coil atomizers. And, I also use the Ce4's (disposables) quite often, so there is nothing wrong with top or bottom-coil units... again, just your personal preference!

Depending in what juice you like as well, you may want to look into a glass tank.

Plastic tanks can crack w citrus, mint and cinnamon flavors.

+1 on this...

I was experimenting with a little Wintergreen and Cinnamon added to my cigar flavor and cracked a Ce4 on the second fill-up! This is why I moved mainly to Pyrex tanks. I still use the plastic ones, but keep them limited to my sweet flavors... my after-meal treats, lol.