Another 510 Batty Question...

Speakeasy

Me too. I used to actually WATCH and wait for the light to turn green before I went to bed till someone edumacated me about it. :withstupid:

So, how do you like the 510 Speak

I'm lovin' it, Keenan. And I'm sure that as soon as I get my new passthru and batteries I'll love it even more.

But I do have to say that all this talk about the VP2 has me pretty curious.

I also started dripping with the filler batting too. I think I like it better. I remember you telling me that you still leave the batting in, Keenan. Have you tried it without yet? I think it makes the taste better.

Hey speakeasy--

I too drip and leave the filler in place. couple reasons--1. helps conserve liquid--any excess liquid falls to the filler. 2. usually add a couple drops to the atomizer and a drop to the cart--gives me more vape before adding more liquid. 3. flavor wise I haven't found much difference, I use a blank (empty) cart when I am trying out new flavors or mixing.

Hey BirdDog--Just being nosey-- What part of colorado??

Hey speakeasy--

I too drip and leave the filler in place. couple reasons--1. helps conserve liquid--any excess liquid falls to the filler. 2. usually add a couple drops to the atomizer and a drop to the cart--gives me more vape before adding more liquid. 3. flavor wise I haven't found much difference, I use a blank (empty) cart when I am trying out new flavors or mixing.

Hey BirdDog--Just being nosey-- What part of colorado??

I see you are in Parker. I am in Longmont, grew up in Boulder. Just couldn't afford to live there anymore.