Mang-ri-la and Epic Cookie FAIL

Just an opinion post:

Alice in Vapeland...I am sending you a fruit basket for this one! Holy Mang-ri-la, straight out of the bottle and I need a year supply STAT! This is the stuff of legends. I can't wait to try my other 5 flavors from them!

Epic Cookie Fantasy from Pure Vapes....is an Epic Cookie Fail as of now. I have had it for a few days and I can't use it at all. The taste is so far from cookie in any form...I don't know why though. The custard I got from Pure Vapes is 'knock-my-socks-off' delicious! So I will let the Epic Cookie Fail steep for a couple weeks and see if there is a difference.

WoooHoo!! Alice in Vapeland made my whole night!

Vanilla custard, extra flavor and 2 sweetener. I always get extra flavor if it is available but strong flavor is really important to me!

I am going to head over to vapeland or giantvapes to order more of this delicious Mang-ri-la right now. I purchased the sampler pack and 3ML is gonna be gone by tomorrow AM!!!

I will take the cap off the cookie and let it set for a week and see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed.