Just got my Aspire Nautilus in the mail today!

Along with my e-liquid. I'm excited! I love love love the Nautilus tank! It does look a bit ridiculous on my Atmos RX Raw battery since the tank is huge compared to it but I love how you can adjust the airflow and how smooth it makes every hit. I'll attach an image of my ridiculous looking e-cig when I get home from work. :)

Edited by Roxabox

Its an amazing tank may be the best out there. I still haven't figured out what coils it takes. It holds the strong airflow much better than the aerotank. You will be happry, I think its the perfect mate to my SVD. Closest experience I've had to smoking a good handmade cigarrete is the SVD + Nauilous + highbrow RY4, amazing experience. I really hope the coils last a long time because the only ones I can find marked for nautilus are pretty pricey.

iheartvape, on 08 May 2014 - 6:44 PM, said:

Here is my nautilus... I broke my glass but replaced it with a black on, then wrapped it in carbon fiber to match my MVP.....

Nice! I wish mine looked like that. I dread the day that I break my glass, I know it will happen and with my luck it will happen at the most inconvenient time. :[

Wow that's a bonus, good find.

Can't you vape at work?

Oh forgot your in NY, I miss it but..

I haven't asked yet. I assume I could since I'm in an office but I do deal with customers as well so I'll have to double check with someone.

And it's not banned in New York yet. Though I do hope it doesn't ever get banned that'd suck having to go outside with all the regular cigarette smokers just to smoke my e-cig. :(

If I could cut and past I would post up a link I just found for that tank for 18.99 on ebay. not trying to one up ya I just happened to find it looking for cheaper prices. Hope its not a ripoff cause I went ahead and ordered two of em. one for me and one as a gift for my buddy.

ill let you peoples know how it goes.

The only "issue " with the nautilus is is doesn't fit down in the VTR. It looks great on top of an SVD or like, hoping they make one with a smaller tank to fit the VTR.

I haven't asked yet. I assume I could since I'm in an office but I do deal with customers as well so I'll have to double check with someone.

And it's not banned in New York yet. Though I do hope it doesn't ever get banned that'd suck having to go outside with all the regular cigarette smokers just to smoke my e-cig. :(

It actually is banned in NY now NY and Chicago both banned last Tuesday :-(

If I could cut and past I would post up a link I just found for that tank for 18.99 on ebay. not trying to one up ya I just happened to find it looking for cheaper prices. Hope its not a ripoff cause I went ahead and ordered two of em. one for me and one as a gift for my buddy.

ill let you peoples know how it goes.

Let me know how it is! I saw some that were cheaper but I was afraid to go too low in price and get some hong kong knock off or something so I went by the cheapest one that had good customer ratings. I do want to get more though so if they're legit that's awesome.