Hyperion Vape/EVOLV

As you all know I'm a vendor and not one to slack on my packaging or customer service. I recently made an order through Hyperion Vape for 2 DNA 30 boards. These boards were mishandled and are now at high risk for being junk. I have ordered other EVOLV boards and they were in a box clearly marked as EVOLV DNA products. They are protected with antistatic foam and well packed to avoid damage. This company miss handled the boards by placing them in unsealed non antistatic bags. By doing so, one had fallen out of it's bag and was floating around loose in the shipping box. I'm a computer tech and have not ever received any circuit board in a non static bag and there is a reason for that. Static electricity can and will damage a CB in seconds. It may work as intended for a short time, not function properly or not work at all. Why these were not in boxes from the factory I have no idea and have contacted EVOLV with my concerns. bIf EVOLV shipped chips out these products without being in the boxes, then it is on them. I don't expect an E-Cigarette company to understand the issues with circuit boards and the damage that is caused by miss handling. But, I would expect EVOLV to understand this. I can't help but feel EVOLV should be responsible if they shipped unprotected chips to vendors that would not understand how to properly handle them.

Either way this goes I expect that they will be returned to either the place I bought them from or go back to EVOLV for an RMA replacement.

gallery_1116_216_114454.jpg

I'm giving both a chance to rectify this issue and will give updates as to the progress.

I could see them sending them out without a box to vendors building mods, but would also expect that it was in a proper antistatic bag as well. Proetus told me that the ones he got from a coop were not in boxes.

Not sure Fish as this did not come to me from EVOLV. Hell I don't know but this vendor may not have either. :iiam:

I hope they do ya right buddy! I know you're bummed. I'm still "in for a penny, in for a pound" no matter how long it takes!

I was very tactful in my email to EVOLV stating that I felt this type of situation was not a good way for these chips to be handled. I asked if they do ship without boxes and if they are shipped in antistatic bags from them if not in box.

I hope you get this rectified in the best way possible and continue to do business with Evolv or one of their dealers, I'll definitely be buying some DNA 30's from you in the future.

After vaping from a DNA 30 I can't imagine going back anything else really. I see my mechs being more of a novelty for sitting at home in my vape lounge now that I've had Proteus' DNA deep in my chest :)

So far no work from EVOL. Hyperion Vape did email and said they would take them back If they are bad... Can't tell that unless I hook them up and I'm not ready for that yet so... I may be stuck with them. I emailed Hyperion Vape back and explained I don't know if they are bad until I hook them up and am not at that stage yet. I said I would welcome an exchange if they were in boxes or sent in antistatic bags so there would be no chance of faulty chips from static electricity... We will see.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines