Little help needed, about to purchase Aspire Nautilus

Okay so I'm super new to this whole e-cig thing and I need new tanks one of mine just burnt out. I was suggested to order an Aspire Nautilus tank since the coils are easy to replace when they burn out. My problem is I have a Atmos Rx Raw battery which takes 510 cartridges. Will the Aspire Nautilus tank fit on my Atmos battery?

I actually just replied to your other thread suggesting the Nautilus as one that might work well. I like them, have one bought but it's stuck on back order for the last two weeks. I like my other Aspire cartomizers better than the Kanger Pro Tank 2 that I bought yesterday.

And I know the Nautilus will work with the 510 connection, some of the other cartos that use ego style connections, I'm not sure if they would fit, but the 510 will for sure.

Edited by charliestheman

I actually just replied to your other thread suggesting the Nautilus as one that might work well. I like them, have one bought but it's stuck on back order for the last two weeks. I like my other Aspire cartomizers better than the Kanger Pro Tank 2 that I bought yesterday.

And I know the Nautilus will work with the 510 connection, some of the other cartos that use ego style connections, I'm not sure if they would fit, but the 510 will for sure.

I just ordered one on Ebay for 23.90 with free shipping which was the cheapest I could find without getting into the Hong Kong distributors which I don't trust. I was doubtful about it fitting on my battery since that tank looks huge compared to my tiny clearomizers. I'm glad it will though! Now I don't have to worry about using citrusy flavors and cracking the plastic. :)

But you will need to worry about busting the glass, tends to happen a lot, and even more often on ego batts, make them real top heavy.... Would suggest a hair tie or a few fat rubber bands to protect it

I can't find any info on the atomos battery specs, does the fact that it was designed for medicinal herb change anything?

Well I was surprised to see the atoms kit sold for $140 - $200, yikes. Thought it was some super battery or something..

Haha... Well it sounds like as long as she picks a 510 connection tank she's ok, but probably not an ego thread connection. The tank looks proprietary, at least it's not clear but I suspect it is...

Well I was surprised to see the atoms kit sold for $140 - $200, yikes. Thought it was some super battery or something..

Yeah they're pricey. The starter kit I got its original price was $230 but I got it through a groupon offer for 60 bucks. It was rated #1 in High Times magazine for it's dry herb capabilites. I personally don't smoke any dry herb, legal or illegal, but my bf does so I initially got it for him since it's a little more discrete than a glass pipe. Due to some drug tests he has to take for a job he can't really use it so I've been using the e-cig function. Lol.

I busted the glass on my nautilus and replaced it with the stainless steel tank. It's indestructible now.

I was just about to say something about the steel tank. I have 2, one for each of my nautilus tanks. I'm a lot more comfortable carting it at work now. I always use RDAs at home. U might want to look in to getting one. They can be found on eBay. It's def worth having one.

Just a little tip with this tank and coil... I have found through frustration and wasted money that if yoou want the best performance add couple flavor wicks aka silica right on top of the top coil. I then drip a couple drops directly into the wick on top of the coils and on the side walls where the "heat shield" is. The key is to get that heat shield saturated so that it doesn't burn; much like prepping a carto. I then let it sit on a papper towel for about 30 minutes to absorb and then put in tank and prime. The problem with these coils is that heat shield takes way to long to absorb enough juice before it burns and then your srewed. Atleast this is my theory.. So far, sooooooo gooood... I have found I have to replace the flavor wick every other day, I drip a drop of juice on it before putting it on top of the coil with tweazers so it doesn't burn out to fast.