Advice on inexpensive cartos/clearomizers

I need some advice from you guys, I've been searching and looking since before I became a member but never found quite what I was looking for.

I need to buy a lot of cheapish clearomizers or cartomizers that will have a decent vape, for trying and changing flavors, and to have as backups.

I'll be ordering like 10 or 15 eventually, although I will order some small batches to find out which fit me best. I like to be able to have two spare tanks of juice, and also when I clean them I like to let them dry completely and that way while some are cleaning others are vaping.

They aren't really going to be my daily drivers, I'll be using better clearomizers and RBA's for my all day vape. These will be for the flavors I only vape when I'm having a sugar craving or want to swap flavors for a little while when dripping isn't practical for me.

In case its helpful:

My likes are - Aspire ETS clearomizer, iClear 30S (only the 30S not the regular 30) and Vista Nova tank from Vista Vapors.

My dislike: iClear 30 - This tank is way to airy of a draw for me. I like a tighter draw which is why I like the 30S so much better.

I found using a RDA that I could quickly change the wick and dry burn the best way for me to test flavors. Much less costly as well.

Yeah I started on RDA's and just got a new mod just for that. I'm going to be picking your brain on stainless steel wicks soon :) That's definitely going to cut back on my tank usage.

I still need the clearos though for some things I want to do where dripping and rewicking isn't an option sometimes. Something else I use the clearos for also is when I use my old ego batteries and a clearomizer for a loaner setup when I bring new converts to the vaping world.

In short I avoid SS wicks. They have a break-in period and they seem to add a metallic taste to the vape. I have also read that they release a toxin with the high temp of the coil. I have no idea how true it is, but with the other issues I just find the cotton works better.