Electronic cigarettes: What we know so far

This is kind of a long Video but was very interesting. It is a very non bias look at E-cigarettes in a study this lady has been doing since 2009. Yes it is kinda dry but again it is informative not meant to be entertainment.

This video was sponsored by Totally Wicked but, had no say in how things were done or her research,.

Ok, I was just going to scan it but I ended up watching the whole thing. As dry as it is, it's a very impartial look at ecigs and quite favorable in a lot of respects.

One of the interesting aspects of the lecture is she states that there is concern that over regulating ecigs could possibly reduce their effectiveness by making it harder for those wishing to use ecigs as a smoking cessation product to acquire ecigs. Although at the time of this lecture she did not have results from a study currently underway, she alluded to evidence suggesting that cigs were by a far margin the most effective smoking cessation product available.

And she does give a nice analogy on "safe products" pointing out that the evidence is overwhelming that ecigs are safer than smoking tobacco and that "safety" is a relative issue, much like the "safety" of razor blades and cleaning products. In other words a product used incorrectly can be unsafe yet deemed to be "safe" for consumers.

There is also an interesting section on the absorption of nicotine and how the absorption can vary simply because of the experience level of the user. It may explain why some struggle with dropping cigarettes when they first start vaping.

I overall very favorable, but this video is pretty dry to sit through. Good objective analysis of the ecig.

This is kind of a long Video but was very interesting. It is a very non bias look at E-cigarettes in a study this lady has been doing since 2009. Yes it is kinda dry but again it is informative not meant to be entertainment.

This video was sponsored by Totally Wicked but, had no say in how things were done or her research,.

Your video seems very informative so thanks for sharing this kind of information.This video is very helpful for me so gain thanks and keep further posting.