Hello

cbielich

Ok, the mvp is considered a good device. What settings do you use on it when you vape? Do you know what the PG/VG ratio is on the liquid you use? Most of the time when you see massive clouds of vapor it's from someone useing a rda (rebuildable dripping atomizer) with a very low ohm coil and a hefty amount of power.

Yes I am a drummer :)

I have been vaping for about a 1.5 years

I have it on the lowest settings for the MVP

U:3.3

P:6.0

The reason is that if I go any higher it seems to give me the burnt taste when I hit it. Is that normal?

Yes I am a drummer :)

I have been vaping for about a 1.5 years

I have it on the lowest settings for the MVP

U:3.3

P:6.0

The reason is that if I go any higher it seems to give me the burnt taste when I hit it. Is that normal?

Well you are more experienced than I am. But I have found that it benefits me to use different power settings with different juices. For example when I vape my morning blend (coffee flavor mainly) I use a much higher setting than with a fruit flavor. I think the fruit flavors pick up a burnt taste much easier.

OK first I made the banner for my profile but when I put it in my signature it made it into code. How do I get it not to do that and show the banner

That's funny because I vap a strawberry flavor

If you didn't already know, you can only use it in voltage (U) mode or wattage mode (P). It's one or the other. The burnt taste can have alot to do with the liquid you use. It's up to you to decide what tastes right for you no matter what. Just how it goes... lol But some things can be done to help avoid burt flavor.

I saw this guy once who literally had a blanket of Vapor covering him. It was awesome.

Are you referring to Drip Tip systems like this? http://www.steamspiritvapor.com/Drip_Tips_s/1843.htm

I am familiar with the tips, but what kind of body do I need that supports it?

What did you do to get it to work better?

I was talking about the banner in my signature

Do a search for rda. You should know that if you chose to use them you MUST learn the safety aspects as well as have the equipment (ohm reader) etc.. To be able to do it. You also need to know the limitations of your mvp when it comes to that as well. Alot goes into that level of vapeing.

One thing you will quickly learn is that there are a lot of people willing to help you along the way. Especially if you go the RDA/RBA route. Nobody wants to see anyone getting themselves hurt when quitting the stinkies! Even of you're rebuilding coils in your tanks, you need an ohm reader. Know the limits of your battery, read, research, and ask questions if ya got them!

Welcome!

I currently use a Magneto with an RDA at .2-.24 ohms, depending on the RDA I am using. I use a sony vct4/5 battery and do higher builds on the mnke 18650.