Sigelei 20W

Hey all! I didn't see a review of this mod so I figured I would toss one up. I started out with an iTaste VV 3.0 and quickly outgrew it as my fascination with vaping started to steamroll. I did some research and after looking into mechs versus VV devices I decided I wanted to go with a VV/VW mod that I could sub ohm with since I was interested in seeing what all the hype was about.

My decision was the Sigelei 20W device and thus far my experience has been phenomenal. You can find all kinds of reviews online as far as youtube and other sorts and they all pretty much say the same thing. For the price tag you can't beat this device. It does what it advertises it will other than going super sub ohm. I believe that the reason why it is advertised that it will fire lower than it really will is because the resistance meter that is built into the device seems to be off by approximately .2 ohm and that is .2 ohm on the low side. For instance I have a Fatty V3 on there now that reads 1.9 ohm but when I connect it to my other resistance meter it reads just over 2.1 ohm.

As far as the functionality of the device it is VERY simple to use. The SX200 chip that is in there works great. The "tilt" adjustment takes a little getting used to and can be a bit of a pain as sometimes you need to go back and forth just to hit that "sweet wattage spot" of your preference, but other than that the device is super easy to use.

I have been running Sony 18650 30 amps in the device and usually hanging around 11.8 watts for my daily use. The battery lasts me all day at work and into the evening a bit as well, and that is with what I would call pretty heavy use.

Overall this is a great device and I would highly recommend to any vaper looking to get into a good VV/VW device at a reasonable price tag. I paid $109 for this at a local B&M and I would have gladly paid the $119 that I have seen all over the internet for this product.

That pretty much sums it up! Thanks for reading and feel free to post any comments with any questions and I'll do my best to answer or point you in the right direction.

Vape on!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines