old time user - new to the forums!

Vaportrailer

I'd been a smoker since I was 18 some 25 years ago, and was really feeling horrible after smoking and guilty about doing harm to my body... I finally decided to try e-cigs back in 2009 when they were a brand new technology and used them as a nicotine substitute slowly reducing the dose such that by the end of 6 months I started to find that I became more occupied by the act of vaping and the feeling of blowing the cloud and less so dependent on the Nicotine.

Anyway, after about a year of e-cigs I found myself a non-smoker..... then I started a new job getting an apartment in Hawaii and my room mate who was also a former smoker got me to try vaping just for the sake of vaping... not as a Nicotine delivery method... It never occurred to me how fun and socially enjoyable this could be... now, about a year later, I've collected 4-5 different mods and currently have 3 that I use regularly, one a clone and two authentic... I'll attach two photo to this message!

I have found the vaping community both at home in Portland and in Hawaii to be a cool group of guys and one of those guys told me about this forum so I though I'd come check it out, try and learn more, and pass on my own experiences to others... adding another dimension to my vaping journey.

Thanks

Sam

post-30635-0-71156000-1398316104_thumb.j

post-30635-0-58379800-1398316112_thumb.j