Need Juice Advice

Hello Yall! I have gotten my juice from TVR...i'm a newbie...I like the Menthol tobacco I got from there ...but it doesn't taste tobaccoey enough for me....I also got the Gingers RY4...it's good too....but still not tobaccoey enough...I really like it when the juice is almost gone and then I get a kinda burned tobacco taste...Is there another juice that yall would recommend that tastes more like the burned tobaccoey taste all the time...oh and I like to vape 30 mgs. nicotine...I llike more of a throat hit too.

Hugs, Blanche

Hi Blanche

That burned taste you like at the end of your juice is a dry wick and the deposits burning off your wick and coil. I can't say this is good for you. Sounds like your still craving smoke. My advice would be to keep searching for a tobacco flavor you can live with because you're really asking for the "holy grail" of vaping - a real tobacco taste.

Most of us went thru that and over time that desire diminishes. However some here still love the tobacco flavors and maybe they can reccomend further but it is highly subjective. You're just going to have to experiment.

You won't find anything that tastes just like an analog.You should be able to find several liquids you like though.Just try a little of everything.Don't get too mouch from one vendor or of one flavor until you are sure you like it.

I found that every tobacco flavor I tried treated like an ashtray. Then I just realized that analogs taste gross. My advice is to find something delicious that his like an analog. You'll never look back. I quit with raspberry ice. Go to a local vape shop and sample til you can't taste anymore :) Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi poptart,

I was a menthol smoker too. I help out at a couple of e cig stores by me and everyone that has responded is right. Though I found the closest thing to menthol was gourmet vapors and the flavor is menthol supreme #15833. Found most other are too minty or Eucalyptus? So if your a die hard menthol vaper I would try this. Me Iam finally over those flavors, and having fun trying new flavors every week. Good luck

Well...here i am again !!...I have been ordering tobacco flavors...and I've found that none of them taste good to me...I've tried TVR Tobacco...TVR Menthol Tobacco...Gingers RY ( I like that one the best)...So i tried Mt Baker's 555 cause I've seen people say it's good...I got some 24 mg.........I got it Friday...it tastes terrible to me, very musty....smelled up our whole bedroom, ugh!....What could I cut this with to make it vapable?...or do yall think it will get better later?

Hugs, Blanche

Hi Blanche,

I'm still very new to vaping. But I do enjoy tobacco flavor. I've found a flavor from a company called EpicJuice. The flavor is called Fraho. I really really love the flavor. The inhale is like a creamy tobacco flavor and the exhale tastes of a nice quality cigar. I've tried a lot of tobacco flavors and this is the only one that I can say I taste a legit tobacco taste from.

I bought this from a local vape shop here in town, but here is a link to it.

http://csvape.com/shop/e-juices-2/epic-juice-fraho/

Hope you find what you are looking for.

The tobacco blend I started on was the Virginia Tobacco blend from Totally Wicked. It was actually one of my favorites for a while. Now I'm really into Mildly Black which is a blend my hubby makes that tastes just like a black 'n Mild. Black N Milds and cloves were my weakness when I was a smoker. Loved 'em. Could smoke a pack of each a day (my throat wasn't a happy camper). As far as a really savory and sweet tobacco taste, I've HEARD good things about the Grimm Green Army tobacco blend from Namberjuice.com BUT I haven't tried it personally. I have a bottle ordered in the mail so when that arrives I can tell you my personal experience with it.

Other than that RY4 blends are popular "house" blends for various vape shops. See if you can find a few and go inside to taste-test them. Someone is bound to hit a sweet spot for you.

I really liked Virginia too, still do.

Just Dont know that there's a tobbaco "flavor" out there that's perfect, just have to keep searching.

I finally switched slowly by adding flavors to Virginia that I liked drop by drop in the tank.

I am a newbie that have been smoking blu e-cigs for 6 months, I stopped in a smoke shop and bought a variable voltage device and three different flavors and they all taste the same it is like a sweet grape taste,,,Any advice? I liked the Blu flavor but needed something stronger, more variety and I am exploring the field...Please help me here? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I like the tobacco flavors from Johnson Creek. My favoriteS are JC Original, Tennessee Cured and Gold Reserve. Silverthorn was too cigarette-like for my taste, but you might enjoy that.

JC is also 100% US made and sourced, just FYI.

I am a newbie that have been smoking blu e-cigs for 6 months, I stopped in a smoke shop and bought a variable voltage device and three different flavors and they all taste the same it is like a sweet grape taste,,,Any advice? I liked the Blu flavor but needed something stronger, more variety and I am exploring the field...Please help me here? Thanks!

God, I sound like a commercial, but honest, I'm not. Blu flavors are made by Johnson Creek Smokejuice, so if you like Blu you might like the variety at JC.

OK, that's the last time I'm mentioning Johnson Creek on this thread, I promise. :)