Problems with my French vanillas and a few other. Need help!

Yesterday I received some PIFs, she threw in some extras, some got changed from what I wanted to trade to something else. I'm just assuming she couldn't find them, but I don't really mind. But with the French vanillas (FSV, Pinkspot), southern steam midnight coal, and Potions coco roons all taste like butter. With a very odd mouth feel. Any idea why? Will all vanillas and things with creams taste like butter? Like with the vanillas I can't pick up and other flavor at all. Coco roon, it's supposed to have some citrus, and I taste something, but not coconut or citrus. The midnight coal is supposed to be a coffee chocolate pralines and cream flavor, and it get.......BUTTER. Now I am just getting over dead tounge, could that be why? Juices "expired" or older?

Anyone net hat can give advice or thoughts would be so helpful, and I'd be greatly appreciative!

Since how juices taste is so subjective, it could be that it's you. It could be that it's the type of tank you're using, the coil's resistance, the juice, the PG/VG ratio of the juice, the voltage you're vaping at... There are all kinds of different variables that it's hard to say it's "this" and have it be right.