Kat from St. Pete FL

katd29

I live in Downtown St. Petersburg FL. I'm so happy to have local tasting lounges now and am so happy to have a place like this to discuss everything involving e-cigs. I was living in Ohio for the first 3 1/2 + years of vaping and buying blindly online and becoming more and more dissatisfied with the products I was receiving. I finally found a analog looking one that I was satisified with but couldn't fully get off "stinkies" until I found an eGo. Stuck with the eGo for a good year and a half plus. I'm on an MVP2.0 these days and rocking my iClear30 rotatable. I know, I know, it wastes tons of juice but the flavor capabilities are amazing. I'm sure my next step will be a dripper but for now I'm totally happy with where I'm at. I started on 36mg and finally have gotten down to 12mg. I am taking my steps rather slow. I'm not sure I would ever want to stop vaping. I love my MVP and all the flavor choices I have with the electronics. The "stinkies" aren't even appealing anymore. They smell horrid and taste even worse. I'm so happy to be fully converted for over 2 1/2 years. Woo Hoo. I'm 4 days old in V.T. and very happy to be here. Hello to all!!! :)

Kat D

St. Petersburg, FL

Love Zeus Juice and INNOKIN devices, but you don't have to like what I do. It's just my opinion and everyone has their own.