More Vapor Less Pull

khountrygirl

I am a noobie. Today I received The Titan e-cig from Totally Wicked. I am amazed how much I like it with one exception... Is there an e-cig that gives more vapor with less of a drag or is a heavier pull necessary with e-cigs?

For the most part not really. There are the Penstyle models which will create vapor much faster, but for the most part you have to take a long light draw as opposed to a short hard draw on an analog. This unfortunately is one of the short comings of an ecig. But I still feel the benefits still far outweigh the negatives. :)

If your looking to do quick draws with alot of vapor production, the 510 or any 5v battery unit will do the trick in my opinion. My girlfriend loves her 510, puts out some decent vapor, about equivalent to when she was smoking. She always took small quick draws of the cigarette, as opposed to me, ive always hotboxed my old analogs so i generally take a 5-6 second drag from my 801's. Keep in mind the atomizers all have a break in period, some longer than others till they reach full vapor production. If your really looking for the beeze kneeze check out Vaprlife.com or soon Vaportalkstore.com for the new VP Pass-through. Its a 5v unit which means you only have to hit the thing for 2-3 seconds max ;)

If your looking to do quick draws with alot of vapor production, the 510 or any 5v battery unit will do the trick in my opinion. My girlfriend loves her 510, puts out some decent vapor, about equivalent to when she was smoking. She always took small quick draws of the cigarette, as opposed to me, ive always hotboxed my old analogs so i generally take a 5-6 second drag from my 801's. Keep in mind the atomizers all have a break in period, some longer than others till they reach full vapor production. If your really looking for the beeze kneeze check out Vaprlife.com or soon Vaportalkstore.com for the new VP Pass-through. Its a 5v unit which means you only have to hit the thing for 2-3 seconds max ;)

What is the 510?

Your Titan is a 510. There are basically 2 main types of e-cigs: 801 and 510. There are millions more but that's what most of us use. Your Titan (or 510) is a thin unit with a small atomizer. They are very good and parts are plentiful. You made an excellent choice!

The 801 is a pen style and is much larger. About like a big ink pen. The advantage is a bigger atomizer and a bigger battery. You might want to pick one up just to try it out sometime.

Also, go ahead and order a couple more atomizers for your Titan. Any 510 atomizer will work fine and you can check the suppliers forum for a store. They are available just about anywhere.

Watch some of the videos on this site where the guys are reviewing devices. That's basically how I learned to use an e-smoke. It's more like sucking on a soda straw where you pull long and slow. 4-6 seconds is probably the average.

Your Titan is a 510. There are basically 2 main types of e-cigs: 801 and 510. There are millions more but that's what most of us use. Your Titan (or 510) is a thin unit with a small atomizer. They are very good and parts are plentiful. You made an excellent choice!

The 801 is a pen style and is much larger. About like a big ink pen. The advantage is a bigger atomizer and a bigger battery. You might want to pick one up just to try it out sometime.

Also, go ahead and order a couple more atomizers for your Titan. Any 510 atomizer will work fine and you can check the suppliers forum for a store. They are available just about anywhere.

Watch some of the videos on this site where the guys are reviewing devices. That's basically how I learned to use an e-smoke. It's more like sucking on a soda straw where you pull long and slow. 4-6 seconds is probably the average.

Thank you for the clarification. Your post was very helpful. I just finished ordering more supplies for my Titan or 510 and will now be shopping for a pen style e-cig. Any suggestions? Is the Screwdriver by Wicked any good?

Ive heard good things about the screwdriver, if you are spending that kind of money though you should really check out Vaprlife.com ;)

I checked out a video on vaprlife... It looks like it produces the amount of vapor I am hoping to get. Thanks for the info.

Welcome khountrygirl, If you have questions you came to the right place ! These folks are helpful, knowledgable and a bit nutty !!!

May I suggest a great video about getting more vapor in the forum beginner section FAQ thread.... Watch all of those, they will be very informative !

It's a bit of a learning curve, hang in there !

I checked out a video on vaprlife... It looks like it produces the amount of vapor I am hoping to get. Thanks for the info.

Vaprlife VP2 is my next ecig. I had the 510, liked it but wanted more battery like. So I went to a Janty Stick (google it) and it's fantastic. Sitting here vaping with tons of vapor, 801 lowbridge atty (awesomevapor.com) reading through the posts.

• 1 month later...

Welcome! I had problems with the long slow drag when I started, but after a few days I got use to it. Comes natural now. I had a real problem with the "slow" part, but figured it out and now get great vapor. I have to agree with the others... it you're planning to spend that much money, a VP2 should be considered. I've had mine for about a week now and it's amazing. The batteries are lasting me 8-10 hours or better. Great unit.

being a noobie i can't speak with authority yet. i'm curious though. is the straw mod to the cart supposed to help this kind of situation? i believe i saw a vid by moobieghost about this. i also read using a pyramid tea bag cart refill gives a very nice draw as well.

i hope you find your perfect vape soon. your in the right place. these guys helped me a ton. made my research quick and painless.

I wouldn't it increases the chance of flooding the atty the people who designed the carts really did a wonderful job as far as cost effective and how long they last.You might try thr DSE 901 cartridges in your 510 for $2.50 a pack of five I feel they fit better and I like the flat whistle tip.

I was thinking that my 510 carts were a bit loose, but I don't remember seeing anywhere that the 901 carts fit. I may have to order some. I like the round ones that came with the 510, but I like my 801 tips just fine, so it might work for me. Thanks for that advice McQuinn - even if it wasn't for me. :blush:

Agreed! That's valuable info mcquinn, thanks very much. One of the reasons I've been so strong on my 801s is the 'whistle tip.' My first unit had a round mouthpiece and I found that driving I was always pinching my lip between the mouthpiece and my teeth, or jamming it against my gums when I hit a bump. I can hold the thin tip of the 801 between my teeth and avoid the pain. wink.gif But if 901 carts will work in a 510, that puts me a bit closer to trying it out. Thanks! Always adding stuff to my shopping list...

By the way, Welcome khountrygirl! You've found a good place.

I wouldn't it increases the chance of flooding the atty the people who designed the carts really did a wonderful job as far as cost effective and how long they last.You might try thr DSE 901 cartridges in your 510 for $2.50 a pack of five I feel they fit better and I like the flat whistle tip.

Good to know. I prefer the flat tips so I may give this a try.