Got a question about NIC liquid ?

I'm about to attemp to make my first batch of juice, and all the NIC liquid I see is either VG or PG, I'm confused, does that mean if you get VG NIC then you don't need to add VG to your recipe?

Also I ordered Loranns favors from tasty vapors, basically I guess I'm asking if I got the right stuff?

Basicly if you want to do anything over a 50/50 mix get your Nic in a 100% VG base. Lorrans is fine for DIY to start with. You will want some No NIC base VG and some base PG for mixing as well. You will need a mixing calculator too. I use LiqMix

thanks Comp, I did order some 100%VG NIC from wizard labs, I was reading a thread about DIY where you suggested them and checked them out, some good deals there I also picked up some blunt tip needles and syringes, and 50 & 10 ml plastic bottles, any advise or tips on mixing? I've watched a few videos on YouTube but haven't found any that were very good yet

Start small, make small batches 3-5ml. When you first mix it up let it rest for at lest 24hrs before testing. Remember it is fresh and you should let it steep for a at least 3 days. Keep it simple single flavors to start with. Once you have that down then use those to mix more complicated flavors.

Start small, make small batches 3-5ml. When you first mix it up let it rest for at lest 24hrs before testing. Remember it is fresh and you should let it steep for a at least 3 days. Keep it simple single flavors to start with. Once you have that down then use those to mix more complicated flavors.

Thanks. Comp,

I'm still a little nervous about mixing my own but I figured I might as well try, what's the deal with using Vodka?

It is very rare that you would need to use vodka in your DIY. It will help break down oils and help them mix with VG/PG but I stay away from any oily flavorings. They are hard on atty's and not good for your lungs. If have any questions along the way I will be glad to help short of giving some of my secrets. ;) DIY can be fun and very rewarding, once you mix a few the fear will turn into a fun driving force. :)

This was a helpful read. I just got my base nic and a few flavors in to try my hand at mixing as well. I did a 30PG / 70VG base at 6mg of NIC. I was hoping it would thin out a little with the mixing but no luck it is so thick... lol I have my first mix steeping now hopefully it turns out good.