tank questions

Ive been vaping the mini protank 2 for a couple weeks now, and decided to clean it, put it all back together with a new 2.2 coil it seems that my wick will not stay wet I hav to prime it constantly by covering the air holes and doing a non powered pull, I do chain vape quite a bit so my question is did I get something to tight I didnt have any problems when I first got the tank. I tried removing the flavor wicks switched out the white cup seal on the coil with the old one as well. Also what is a good tank for chain vaping?

I chain vape the Aspire Nautilus and the Aerotank.

Neither require priming for me, but I run 8-10 watts on these dual coil tanks with a 70/30 pg/vg juice.

I prefer to also mod both tanks for more airflow. Chain vaping like this uses a lot of juice also, id bet I go thru 5-8ml's a day easily.

Also 2 battery swaps in my mod is needed.

The Aero has a warmer vape when it's setup to my liking, while the Nautilus has crisper flavors.

I still use a PT2 mini on the go,but I do drill the airholes out. You could try flipping the coils silicone cap on the chimney and that may help.

It worked on the single coil heads fine, but will flood a dual coil head when I tried it.

Make sure you have the top flavor wick in place as it will flood without without one when the silicone cap is flipped.

What is a top flavor wick? And what does reversing the cup do?

What is a top flavor wick? :

It sits on the actual coil under the post and lets juice get on the outer part of the coil while the main wick is center.

And what does reversing the cup do?

It puts less tension on the wick and in theory allows juice to flow more easily.