Wicking material.. What do you use

Rcam1977

I purchased a bag of organic cotton balls and have been using that for a couple days on my Nimbus, this is my first RDA. I and getting really good vapor but minimal taste, I stopped by my local B&M and they suggested cotton yarn, they said it was peaches and cream and white in color, one of the guys behind the counter let me try his mod with the same juice in using and the flavor was nite and day compared to mine, granted in running a .7ohm duel coil and he was running like .19, not sure how much difference that's going to make on the flavor, this only the 2nd coils setup I've built so far.

Some people boil it to get a better taste. I have found that after a few, 2-3 draws the taste goes away. With cotton less is better. I have some hemp that I have not tried yet. I take that back I did try it once and guess I didn't prep it right because it was very harsh to me. Some say it is better than cotton. Only use enough cotton to fill the inside of the coil and have about 1/4 in on ea side. Don't twist it tight, keep it as loose as possible.