fasttech?

I know.... there are a lot of discussions about this site, probably on this forum, and other forums as well, but I'm trying to get some recent experience updates about them. I'm on a very tight budget with vaping, and their prices are unbeatable.

I will not be ordering batteries from them, because I know that they WILL get held up in customs, as do all batteries ordered from china (I have already experienced this with other hobbies) but what about actual hardware? Is the shipping of just mods and RBAs fairly fast? Or should I hold off, save a little and buy something in the states?

for reference, these are the Items I am looking at getting:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1427800

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1632902

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1521100

the vamo control head wont be used all the time, more for just tinkering with normal ohm builds. For $55 though(not including batteries, I ordered those already from sun-vapers.com), having a kayfun clone, and the ability to have a vv/vw or a mech mod, it seems pretty unbeatable.

Any useful input on this?

If you are looking for fast, then fasttech isnt for you. Their prods ship from shenzen, china on a boat bound for the west coast. There is nothing fast about fasttech! Lol

With that being said, they have A LOT of stuff at rock bottom prices, IF you are willing to wait for it. I have a few items I ordered recently that haven't shipped yet. But, I'm a very patient person.

If its something you have to have right now, find a B&M or online vendor you trust and pay the higher prices they will surely have

I wouldn't fast is a high priority, I've been using a kanger evod since November and ecigs for probably a year before that. I can wait, I guess haha. I just feel like its time to upgrade to the big leagues, but with the budget I'm on, it prevents that a lot... You can only do so much with a build on a small clearomizer... Haha.

I actually recently got my all Brass M16 & Nimbus from them, took about 2 weeks, so that not to bad IMO, I ORDERED A SS V5 almost a month ago and still waiting on that but maybe its because I made the mistake of ordering a couple Panasonic 18650's with it, let us know if you order the rocket, that's one of the tanks I've been looking at from them and the Lottus

Edited by Rcam1977

I tried them recently, but I shipped with DHL. i received my order within 5 days. but you need to make sure that the items will be shipped next day, I notice that the 2nd and 3rd items are available after 5 business days.

I recommend fasttech because of the quality of their clones. and also they are selling some original items. like itaste 134.

about normal shipping it will take around 1 month to be delivered.

I actually recently got my all Brass M16 & Nimbus from them, took about 2 weeks, so that not to bad IMO, I ORDERED A SS V5 almost a month ago and still waiting on that but maybe its because I made the mistake of ordering a couple Panasonic 18650's with it, let us know if you order the rocket, that's one of the tanks I've been looking at from them and the Lottus

Yeah... Never order batteries from fasttech. It'll go to that special place in hell called Customs

IMO, you get what you pay for. Plenty order from them but personally I only would if no US vendors exist. Personally I am happy to pay a small premium to let the vendor take the risk dealing with shady Chinese companies and customs laws.

• 1 month later...

Oh no, batteries and fasttech = customs?

I just ordered some mech mods and threw in some 18650s so my order is going to take a while huh, is it typical that batteries reserve your package a special place in hell?