Hi from oklahoma

dave61

The 1 in bartlesville it starts with a D. GMC had a truck named after this place, same as a chevy tahoe. That place would have ruined vaping for me if i wasnt so willing to try every vape shop around. I go to coffeyville ks to this little place called excel vapor. They have fantastic service, selection of gear and the most delectable fresh made juices i have ever tried. A must go if your ever close to coffeyville kansas.

Forgot to mention this also. Excel is the only store in a 20 mile radius from me that sells rba/rda the rest of the stores sell regular stuff like protanks etc. Excel is also 1 of the only to have genuine vivi and kanger protucts, RSST, magneto etc also in stock. Tell chris or amy that Ed sent you that way.

Forgot to mention this also. Excel is the only store in a 20 mile radius from me that sells rba/rda the rest of the stores sell regular stuff like protanks etc. Excel is also 1 of the only to have genuine vivi and kanger protucts, RSST, magneto etc also in stock. Tell chris or amy that Ed sent you that way.

If i get up that way will do

Thanks for the info