Plastic Vivitank, NOT VIVI NOVA

I'm having a bit of a problem with one of my plastic vivitanks.
I've had this tank for about a month but the coil has gone bad, I ordered coils but they turned out to be VIVI NOVA coils, not plastic Vivi tank coils. I noticed the coil the plastic vivi tank came with is the kind that comes in MT3 and EVOD, but when i go to order MT3 or Evod coils they send me Kanger protank coils because they fit those models. the kanger protank fits the plastic vivi tank threading but the stem on the coil heads physically wont fit in the vivitanks center pipe. it also gives me an error reading on my SVD when i tried to get an ohm reading on the vivi base and protank coil. i've been told that kamry X10 protanks coils fit the vivi tank, but i'm afraid that they wont fit inside the plastic stem. I would just order some, but being left with a coil I can't use would be a bigger loss than having extra coils(the mt3,evod,vivi nova, and protank) that I can use.

anybody have any experience with the plastic vivitanks?

post-29482-0-67384900-1395331018_thumb.j

It is probably a Vision Victory or V Pure BCC.Search LitecigUSA for Vision and see which one it is. They look the same to me. I guess they use the same coil.

Edited by mcquinn

This may be a dumb question but why not go to the same place/site that you bought the original tank? Don't they have the replacement coils?

If it were me, since I'd already have the Pro Tank coils, I'd just order a Pro Tank 2 and be done. The Pro Tank 2 has a Pyrex glass tank so you won't have to worry about any juices cracking your tank. These are great tanks and perform very well. Just my two cents.

i've been told that kamry X10 protanks coils fit the vivi tank, but i'm afraid that they wont fit inside the plastic stem. I would just order some, but being left with a coil I can't use would be a bigger loss than having extra coils(the mt3,evod,vivi nova, and protank) that I can use.

Well looks like this FT model.

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1490700

They list the coils as X10.

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1394503