c2c Vaping

Ok so awhile back i needed some kraken tanks, well i setteled on c2c vaping bought 3 tanks at five bucks apiece and in about a week they showed up alright cool. Well all three were way to thick for my shield to slide over, emailed them got a fast response and saying sorry we will ship three new ones out and you just send us those back with a label we ship you. Ok no biggie, well a week goes by and nothing so i email them they never get back, another week same thing i email and they dont respond so i email them after 17 days of getting my first response and the next day finally getting a response saying they are sorry they dropped the ball and issued me a coupon for 3 new tanks and 5 bucks off my next purchase. ok well here is where im torn some, yes they are sending me three new tanks that i had to reorder off their site using this coupon, free shipping, and there will be five bucks off my next buy. Thats all neat but what about those 3-4 weeks of my first buy of not having my tanks. I should of bought them from fast tech then, cuz even if they didnt work i wouldnt of been pissed since they are so cheap. ( btw i did order some from ft then too). Im not real upset but i didnt like the close to three weeks with out a response and when i did get one they were so quick to give me 5 bucks. idk if i feel insulted about the five bucks or dont. i think just three new tanks would of been ok without it without feeling sorta cheap, idk just wanted to post this.

i even sent c2c the dimensions of my kraken too and they said he no problem we will get you correct ones, ill laugh if the ones from fast tech fit and a site from the states dont. well i bought 5 from ft like a month ago they should be here soon i hope haha

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines