Questions and opinions please.

BigClouds1021

So I have been building my own coils for a week or to now. Here r the RBAs I built today. Posted Image

Posted Image

My patriot

Posted Image

My nimbus

Posted Image

My omega

I'm stay around the .3-.6 ohm mark on all my builds so far. Do they look ok you guys and girls? Is there anything y'all see that I can improve. All help is welcomed and appreciated. I'm looking for maybe a little better flavor. What do y'all think?

They look pretty good. Practice makes perfect. Slow down take your time. Make sure to use your ohm meter and stay in the safe parameters of your batteries. Other than that you are on the right track. Are these clones or authentic rdas the only reason i ask is you may consider drilling out your air holes. This will create more vapor and more flavor.

Pretty good builds BC! 3 points however. 1st, your coils could be pinched tighter just a bit. Take out the wicks, then pulse burn em till they glow a bit and pinch em with tweezers. Do this till they glow from inside out. 2nd, technically what those 3 are, are RDA's. RBA's are your tank style attys such as genesis and kayfun style attys. 3rd, this thread could have gone in the "hardware specific" under rebuildable atomizer section.

No harm though. Looks good. Keep up the good job, be safe, and Happy Vaping!

They look pretty good. Practice makes perfect. Slow down take your time. Make sure to use your ohm meter and stay in the safe parameters of your batteries. Other than that you are on the right track. Are these clones or authentic rdas the only reason i ask is you may consider drilling out your air holes. This will create more vapor and more flavor.

The omega and the nimbus r authentic. The Patriot is a clone. I drilled out the patriot so I could get better air flow, it was a little tight for my tastes. The omega and the nimbus seemed not to be to bad. I'll drill them out though if u think it will help.

Pretty good builds BC! 3 points however. 1st, your coils could be pinched tighter just a bit. Take out the wicks, then pulse burn em till they glow a bit and pinch em with tweezers. Do this till they glow from inside out. 2nd, technically what those 3 are, are RDA's. RBA's are your tank style attys such as genesis and kayfun style attys. 3rd, this thread could have gone in the "hardware specific" under rebuildable atomizer section.

No harm though. Looks good. Keep up the good job, be safe, and Happy Vaping!

Thanks for the pointers. I will definitely try the heat and tweezer trick, and try to put my post in the right place. :-)