Should I even get start?

BrunoEarth

Never said it was harmful. You're an adult, if you want to try it out go for it.

Thanks for that! Just want to learn something from you guys, like which one should I choose, and how you much about that. I tried the tabacoo before, i know how it taste like. But I know there're lots of flavors of the E-juice. How could you guys get used to it, or it doesn't matter that much?

Hey Bruno - I also am an non-smoker. I really enjoy vaping as a hobby. Its fun to me. I vape at 0 nic. Ultimately, we all do what we enjoy doing. Vaping is interesting and you'll meet some cool peeps. There are a LOT worse things you can get started doing. Give it a try with a stater kit and if you dont like it, move on to something else.

Hey Bruno - I also am an non-smoker. I really enjoy vaping as a hobby. Its fun to me. I vape at 0 nic. Ultimately, we all do what we enjoy doing. Vaping is interesting and you'll meet some cool peeps. There are a LOT worse things you can get started doing. Give it a try with a stater kit and if you dont like it, move on to something else.

LOL! Thanks! I like to try the new High-Tech stuffs. They're just fatastic, aren't they? So I just came here and want to have fan with you guys!

LOL! Thanks! I like to try the new High-Tech stuffs. They're just fatastic, aren't they? So I just came here and want to have fan with you guys!

I get what jeff is saying yes as far as we know its harmless but no one knows long term affects of it yet and why would you want to put stuff in your lungs if there is no need to but your an adult and you have to choose for yourself but definitely go with 0 nic if you do