ugh so many sites its good evil...batteries

China!

Altho I buy lots at a time so my prices don't really count. My last battery order was 600 Efest and 50 Luc chargers :D $3.21-4.79 for 18350/500/650's chargers were $15.40.

Right now I got a line on the new LG 30 amp $5.43 a piece to my door. I'll be taking that train here shortly.

As far as ordering batteries from FT, they might make it through customs and they might not. It's a crap shoot.

Right now, anything with a Li battery from FT requires special handling, extra shipping costs, and further delays than normal.

However, their website will tell you what your shipping options are. If they say Singapore post, count on a minimum of 20 days transit time instead of the usual 10.

I have gone a little crazy with them over the last few months and have been hoarding like crazy. All of this new legislation being proposed scares me

I have only had 3 defects: two Kraken clones and a TEC Flashlight mod, and they have made good-probably better than most US suppliers since they credit you for the return postage.

I have learned a few things in dealing with them: their prices are incredible (in many cases 50% less than in the US), they are absolutely reputable with good customer service, and don't order anything from them that you need in a hurry.

On my last order, placed on Feb 5,, I tried to order a little illuminated jeweler's loop with a Li button battery, and even that small item would have knocked my entire order into special handling.

BTW, those Kayfun, Taifun, and Russian clone's are absolutely fantastic RBA's. Just clean them and clean them again, fiddle a bit with the coil and wick set up, and for the price of an original you can buy a half dozen clones. Sorry to the originators, but I have been burned far too often with junk that never worked or broke so often that the repairs were a bottomless pit: Buzz Pro, Joker, Darwin, Fluxomizers. I am still ticked at GotVapes for that last one, since I had a bunch of dry cleaning bills on top of it.

I just pay a few extra bucks and order from one of my reputable US vendors. I find the batteries last so long and I use so few the savings by rolling the dice ordering directly from China. I don't use a lot of batteries though. I have 6 18650s I rotate through and a bunch of Vision Spinners so the savings for me would be inconsequential.

I pretty much exclusively order my hardware from Sweet-Vapes.com. I also only use AW IMR 18650s, not a fan of E-Fest. I have a couple but they last a noticeably shorter time than the AWs and I bought them all at the same time and rotate them equally with a system. I have mainly used Sweet-Vapes.com since the beginning, they have always taken care of me and have a full spectrum of colors and selection available. I try to order from Brian at Veteran Vaper because he is a good friend and has been a member of this forum since the beginning but his selection is limited and I usually only order every other month or so and when I do I maximize my shipping by loading up on coils and such.

As I progress in my vaping life I am realizing simple is better for me. I have gotten to where I only use my Vamo at home at night and even then I still use my Spinners a lot. The lanyard on my 1300mah or my 650 mah in my pocket is just so much more convenient and performs to a level that more than satisfies me.

Edited by bcartervol98

I would love to buy 250 batteries from a US vendor, however they get them from the same place i get them and i highly doubt they will sell them to me at 5.45 a cell for the LG ICR18650HE2. From placing order to box on my doorstep is generally 7 days.

I second RTD for small quantities of batteries as well :D