Itaste MVP v2 question.

Hi. Im still new to vaping. Been vaping since August of last year and love it. I have a Itaste MVP v2 with a iclear 30b tank at 1.8 ohms. Question is, What is the lowest ohms i can go with the MVP? I thought i had read that it was .9 and in some cases .8.. And what would be a good tank to go that low? Thanks.

Hi. Im still new to vaping. Been vaping since August of last year and love it. I have a Itaste MVP v2 with a iclear 30b tank at 1.8 ohms. Question is, What is the lowest ohms i can go with the MVP? I thought i had read that it was .9 and in some cases .8.. And what would be a good tank to go that low? Thanks.

Hey and welcome to vapor talk :). The MVP 2 is a really good mod. But I believe the lowest you can go is .9 but I wouldn't go that low on that device. I would keep it around 1.0 to 1.5. Some of the tanks people like are the kanger t3s, kanger pro tank 1 and 2 and the mini as well. And the davide and davide mini.

You can go as low as .8 on a mvp but it works like crap because its not ment to go that low 1.2 or above is where its best any tank works all on what you like I use a iclear 30s with mine with a 2.2 ohm head

Edited by Vispera

1.0 is the low for me. I wrap my own coils for all the heads in all of my tanks and I shoot for 1.8 to 1.9 ohms. Anything lower than that will drain your battery and give you a lot of dry hits. I would suggest getting a nautilus tank for the adjustable air flow and it looks sweet with the mvp 2. It holds enough juice (5 mill) to rock it all day.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I like the MVP i get about 2-3 days on a charge using the iclear 30b. I have the 30s at 2.1 ohms but it floods (gurgles) alot. Got the 30b at 1.8 ohms and not a single flood. Waiting for my vapor shop to get the 1.5 ohm coil in. I use a straight menthol flavor. Thought about looking at the davide or the kanger version of the Nautilus. Thanks for the info.

I'am in the exact boat as you except I prefer bottum/drip fed wick tanks...I found the top coil style wicks to be way to problematic.. I tried kpt2 but had problems spitting and leaking onto the battery. I found a resolution to that by swapping both the top and bottum O-rings that meet the glass part of the tank with O-rings I got from a local plumbimg store. I got an assortment pack and had to find the right size; but once I did that no more problems. I found that the kpt2 did not produce as strong enough vape for me . also, always make sure you don't buy knock off wicks, this is a huge part of the problem with leaking, burnt coils, etc etc..I buy nothing buy genuine Kanger wicks from Sweet Vaps (they advertise on here) I get 5 packs for like 9$ with shipping and try to stay away from lower ohm wicks; they burn out very fast. I use 2.3-2.5 and almost never have problems now.. If your looking for a deep lung hit you can set your voltage and watts higher with higher ohm wicks and get that deep hit without sacrificing wicks. I have my 2.5 wick set at 4.1-4.2 /6.5-7..

In respect to tanks I spotted a tank at a local store that looked very cool and performs like a champ. The name is "G-50". This is the best tank Ive used in my short vaping time span. This tank holds 5ml and hits like a monster. To tell you the truth I bought it for it's looks and was blown away with it's performance. They offer differents colors/looks, mine is chrome. If you google it you will be able to see some pics. I personaly think this tanks blows any pro tank out of the water. I believe this is a lesser known tank, but it"s rep will grow as more people try it.

Edited by 1cheater