18650 Rapid Death Rate

Hello everyone. I was hoping I could use some collective knowledge here to help me out on an issue.

I have a vape shop and a particular customer seems to have an issue with his 18650 batteries. He claims that every 18650 battery he gets from me dies after only a few charges. My first thought would be that it was perhaps a bad batch of batteries I got from my vendor, but he is the only person having this issue. He has tried several chargers. I know he's using a rebuildable, but that's all he knew enough about to tell me.

My question to you guys is what could he possibly be doing to kill these batteries if it's not the charger and not a bad batch of batteries?

Sounds like he is discharging them to the point of having no charge or very little charge in the battery before trying to recharge it. Doing this will kill a battery. You should never discharge them past 3.4 to 3.2 volts before recharging. Where most VV/VW mods protect from this happening, the Mech mods have no protection and you can discharge the battery beyond its ability to recharge.