setup question

tanya

I am fairly new to this and still dont fully understand some things but getting there. When I first started they set me up with the EVOD BCC and a Ego C twist battery. The Evod was always gurggling and leaking so a friend told me to try the tanks and I liked them and used it for about 8 months then I noticed the juice just wasnt very good anymore so I got a new battery thinking the ego was getting weak and changing the taste of my liquid. I ended up with the Itaste VV but I still wasnt satisfied. Someone mentioned a drip setup so I gave it a shot and got the octopus they have other but sold out of everything else. I really like it so far the flavor with this is nothing like the other stuff I had. So here is my question is the octopus a good product and what is the next step up from it? And I want to get another battery but not sure what to go with. I dont like anything big and bulky what I have now is nice and small but Im not digging its square shape. LOL. Oh and another question about my octopus I was tooking at them online and I think the store I got this at added another hole cause online it looks like they just have one little air hole and mine has two one of them small and the other three times bigger. Thanks guys

Lol. There is just so much going on with this post.

If you are using the octopus with your itaste, then you essentially have a pretty good set up. The octopus is what's called a "rebuildable dripping atomizer". It's still basically a dripping set up. About the only thing to improve on that would be to go with a better RDA or a 'hybrid" which combines the best of dripping with more of a tank that holds more juice.

You will want to do research in this area "hardware specific forum"

As for the octopus, stock it has a single hole, but guys like to customize the coil builds which requires more airflow. Sounds like you may have had a custom coil built at the shop and unless you want to get in to rebuilding.... either way you are venturing in to a much higher maintenance set up than a good tank.

Lol. There is just so much going on with this post.

If you are using the octopus with your itaste, then you essentially have a pretty good set up. The octopus is what's called a "rebuildable dripping atomizer". It's still basically a dripping set up. About the only thing to improve on that would be to go with a better RDA or a 'hybrid" which combines the best of dripping with more of a tank that holds more juice.

You will want to do research in this area "hardware specific forum"

As for the octopus, stock it has a single hole, but guys like to customize the coil builds which requires more airflow. Sounds like you may have had a custom coil built at the shop and unless you want to get in to rebuilding.... either way you are venturing in to a much higher maintenance set up than a good tank.

Actually a hybrid makes the mod and atty all one piece instead of a 510 connector. You're thinking of a Genny. :)

Lol no probs bebop. And do you live in rittman ohio?! Because I swear I saw ou take your garbage out at like 8:00 this morning hahahaha! Jk:)

I swear it wasn't me. My garbage always goes out the night before. :)