Love the licorice

Oh, okay. Well, I'm a tinkerer by nature. The glass tanks can have upwards of 6 parts that all kinda screw together. But, if your looking for a decent plastic tank that has a higher threshold against cracking, look into the iClear 30 and 30s. I've had some juices that would normally crack a cheaper plastic clearomizer hold up through 3 tankfulls before I decided to clean it out and refill with something different.

Almost any absinthe will crack a poly tank, and Pyrex tanks arent that complicated, just don't lose the orings! I only use Pyrex tanks, and have never had one break yet. So far pluid is my favorite black licorice / absinthe flavor out there

Almost any absinthe will crack a poly tank, and Pyrex tanks arent that complicated, just don't lose the orings! I only use Pyrex tanks, and have never had one break yet. So far pluid is my favorite black licorice / absinthe flavor out there

I've gotta get my hands on some PLUID! The wife hates licorice and anytging that smells like it. She said I couldn't order any cause she wasnt having that smell in the house. I told her if we ordered it, it could go in the garage till I get home, but Noooooo. So, I may have to order it and have it mailed to my grandmothers house. Lol

Or take out a PO Box for that one purchase, lol.

Can't do that. We already use a PO Box for our mail (cause I tend to back over the mailbox at the house when backing my big rig into our driveway) and the lady that runs our local (tiny) Post Office is a friend of the wife. Lol!