Need a better explaination of OHMz vs voltage and wattage :)

jp248782

Just ordered an itaste VV (Variable Voltage & Wattage with OHMz checker) really like it due to the mini usb port on the bottom considering i am always close to a computer and can use it to charge the battery and also use the cable as a pass through. My question is, while i wait for my coils for my pro tank 3 i picked up today an Aspire bottom dual coil tank, which has a 2.1 OHM head in it which also has a label that reads (3.0-6.0v) right on the head... Now considering this is a dual coil tank that would mean that each coil is actually at 4.2 OHMz? correct me if i am wrong but that means that at if the itaste VV supports a range of 3.0-5.0v i could rock this tank at 5.0v and if would not hurt the head correct? If someone would also like to explain the benefit of doing this and not just running it at a low voltage like 4.0-4.4? Will i get more vapor at a high voltage? or a better throat hit? What is the advantage and disadvantage to both and how do i find the "Sweet Spot" as far as voltage goes. thanks for the help! As of right now i am running that aspire BDC tank with an ego twist and it seems like i get a better vape at 4.2-4.4 then at 4.8 (which is the max setting for an ego twist) so will the itaste preform differently?? thanks everyone!

I would start at 4 volts and just move up till you hit your sweet spot everyones sweet spot will differ I vape a 2.1 at 5 to 5.5 but thats just me and different juices will want to be vaped different so that will come in to play to