Vapor Talk Poppin Pineapple and Grandmas original Caramel

kitsune

I recently purchased the poppin Pineapple and grandmas original caramel from VT.

Keep in mind, I'm not great with reviews....

* Poppin pineapple: quickly becoming a new favorite....right up there with VT's summer melon. Nice, smooth vape with a great pineapple flavor. This one is great in my flavor rotation. For the most part, I prefer coffee type flavors, but, I always have at least one fruit in the line up and the poppin pineapple is definitely part of my rotation now.

*Grandmas original Caramel: Keep in mind....with caramel flavors, I am flavor challenged. Again, a nice, smooth vape (like all the VT flavors I have ever tried). It was a mild caramel flavor, absolutely nothing wrong with the flavor, just a bit mild for me. That being said....I had a friend of mine give it a try and she fell in love with it.

Flavor is always subjective.

I will always have a soft spot for VT liquids....not only to help support the forum, but because they are a very nice line of liquids, with great flavors. I buy very few pre-made liquids, mine are all DIY, I always keep several VT flavors in my line-up.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines