zamplebox

Okay I see three brands that I've tested and don't care for....looks like 50% Botique and 50% large batch commercial..

What ones so far ive only tasted 6 of then the 2 alphas ,nicquid, thunderhead , g2 and golden drops I didnt like the golden drops one tasted like vics vapor rub

I like niquids smoothal, if you were a menthol smoker it is great. It tastes almost exactly like a marbolro smooth. I don't care for any of the alpha flavors but my hubby loves their hoops.

I just got the new box last night. Right now I am vamping G2's cookies from it. the taste is pretty good, but I don't know if I will buy more of it. It seems to make my throat scratchy

Even being "a new guy" I can chime in on this one. Looking to try different and popular suppliers. I opted for the smaller package since i was 'not sure'. In addition to the 50ml I received "bonus juice" as well, usually two bottles of 10ml, so not a bad deal at all. Until - I received some of the same juice three months in a row. I called and it was explained why and flavors were substituted. However, being a 'tobacco guy' I was giving my daughter-in-law the bulk of the flavors I just could not handle. More MY problem than theirs. So for me - even now - it is too costly and they don't seem to be adding the new vendors as they indicated they would six months back. I think they might even have lost a few but am not positive.

Dave

now they said they have other supplies avalible are they sending clearomizers what exactly is the other stuff that they ship beside the assorted juices any one have any idea, im more than likely atleast start with a lower membership, and if i like ill upgrade if i like just looking to see what all there is to offer besides the juices