Vapor Hub

wizard46304

Not impressed folks, saw a mod case on the vapor hub website that I thought looked pretty cool.

Problem #1: paid $4.95 for flat rate shipping, yesterday got a notice in the mail that I owed $3.73 postage due in order to get my package. Oh yeah, they paid $2.12 postage on a flat rate envelope and left me to pay the rest.

Problem #2: they are very proud of the materials they used and the fact that it is USA made. They shouldn't be, it's a hunk of junk. Not a straight stitch on it, the thick foam they are proud of doesn't fit edge to edge to "protect your gear" the way it should. The mod side of the bag has 5 pouches for your mods, the material they are fastened to isn't secured to the foam, so with only 1 mod it will lean into the other side of the bag and contact the other gear the entire time it is zipped closed. And that brings me to the zipper, I haven't even loaded this thing and the zipper has come apart twice. I can see dumping mods and glassomizers all over the ground with this thing.

Vapor Flop is what this experience was, I'm asking for a refund.

Wait - so on order, you paid almost $5 for shipping, and yet they paid less than 1/2 of that (probably knowing that actual shipping charge would be more) to ship a package THAT BIG? Was it priority, or just first class? I mean, if it's priority, it's based on the size of the priority package it's in, if it's first class it's based on weight. And THEN you had to cough up an addition sum to get it out of hock at the post office because not only were the additional funds you paid for shipping not applied to the package, but there was still postage due AFTER that amount?

Heck, I'm not even sure businesses are ALLOWED to mail out postage due, so my first step would be to contact the Better Business Bureau.

I wasn't impressed by the looks of the carrying case anyway, especially for $40.

These were my first thoughts of VH when I looked through their site when someone was getting an AR mod from there (evidently they are the only place that carries TAC USA Made - or some brand like that - which leads me to wonder why again. But looking around, there are typos ALL over their site, which, okay, being a professional website, representing a business, is my number one fault for any vendor web page. If you can't proof read it before you up load it, what else are you missing? That's just a, I guess, tic that I have. Holdover from my legal secretary background.

I went to the Vapor Hub in Simi Valley a few months ago. I wasn't impressed with the vape bar, or their selection of juice. I ended up just picking up a battery and heading back home.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines