801 Low Bridge Anywhere?

warthog

PureSmoker has a low bridge atomizer. They refer to it as the RN4072. I am pretty sure this can be used with 801.

I have never ordered any products from PureSmoker so I can not vouch for their service or quality of product.

PureSmoker

Please correct me if these atomizers will not fit the 801.

I know VegasVapor purchased a few from puresmoker, he told me they didnt produce worth a dang :huh:

Good to know. Puresmoker is the only other place that I have found a low bridge atty and I found that quite by accident. You really can't go wrong with Arno.

You can purchase the BE112 low bridge atty at www.bestecig.com

The BE112 is an 801 atty, btw.

It is a Chinese manufacturer but I have ordered from them a number of times and they are always quick to deliver and their products are great. From order to doorstep in usually 4-5 business days. Heck, that is faster than some of the US people I have ordered from in the past.

The BE112 is a hell of a good atty. A real workhorse. Been using 3 of them for over 7 weeks now with zero issues.

Edited by IndyColtsfan

I know VegasVapor purchased a few from puresmoker, he told me they didnt produce worth a dang :huh:

Correction...I didn't purchase them from puresmoker. I purchased them from a Chinese suppler www.heaven-gifts.com. They're actually working alright now, but not what I was expecting from everyone's reviews on the low bridge atty. But maybe it's the Janty Stick I'm using. Still waiting to get my hands on a VP unit to see if it makes a difference.

The low bridge attys that Arno sells are actually created by Joye. So anywhere you can find a Joye 801 atomizer :) How can you tell? If you look inside the atomizer you will see some threads sticking out of the wick, that is a tell tale sign it's created by Joye

You can purchase the BE112 low bridge atty at www.bestecig.com

The BE112 is an 801 atty, btw.

It is a Chinese manufacturer but I have ordered from them a number of times and they are always quick to deliver and their products are great. From order to doorstep in usually 4-5 business days. Heck, that is faster than some of the US people I have ordered from in the past.

The BE112 is a hell of a good atty. A real workhorse. Been using 3 of them for over 7 weeks now with zero issues.

INDY.. thanks for the info. I checked the site and it states these are "standard atomizers" does not specify LB Are all their attys LB or are they in a different area on the site?

thanks Warthog

INDY.. thanks for the info. I checked the site and it states these are "standard atomizers" does not specify LB Are all their attys LB or are they in a different area on the site?

thanks Warthog

I don't believe these are low bridge models, at least not the ones I received. That being said they seem to be of good quality, I am waiting for the LB 801 to be back in stock at awesomevapor.com before I can really compare the two, but for $6 a pop + shipping they are some of the most affordable 801 atomizers I have found. They do ship from China (about $16 in shipping to get them to TX) so I ordered 10 of them to make it worth the shipping costs. I ordered Sunday night and they arrived on Friday morning... wrapped in layer upon layer of packing tape and bubble wrap. It was seriously excessive, but 8 curse words and one pair of scissors later I had my 10 spare 801 attys in hand for roughly $76. I still plan to check out the competition, but unless they give me a reason to switch I am very pleased with both the price and the shipping speed from bestecig.com. Has anyone ever run these at a higher voltage (5v)? I'm just curious to hear if they hold up at the increased voltage.